Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Neck And Shoulder Rash

Back Chapter 10: The first day of the rest of my life

When lifting hand ring the doorbell a flock of guilt ran through me. I could still see the look of happiness when my grandmother had told him I had stayed with a friend to whom he had met yesterday afternoon to watch a movie. And actually look where I was, terrified before the door of a house. Shivering and unable to enter for fear of losing what remains of normalcy in my life.
deep breath and press the bell. But I could not hesitate before entering, my watch was already several minutes on the five and I hate being late. Jane quickly opened the door as if he had been with his hand on the doorknob waiting to be called. When the door opened completely I could see his face I am a knot in the stomach. I stood motionless. I could not believe that this was Jane. The same glowing Jane had led me to the same house yesterday. His light, that special aura that surrounded her seemed really off, his eyes were topped by deep purple crescents and his skin had paled considerably. I wanted to scream, but even if he wanted could not even ask what had happened with the knot that had formed in my throat. Unfortunately I am like an open book and did not even need to ask.
"Relax, I'm not okay it's just that tonight I did not sleep too bien." His voice sounded as weary as they look. Inside me something told me it was all my fault and mine alone.
Luckily when Jane opened the office door and saw that Max seemed as sharp as yesterday. Perhaps the shadow under her eyes was a little darker, but after seeing that Jane was imperceptible. Saco
a folder of one of the drawers in oak desk that sat while Jane closed the door behind him.
"Let everything that might bother you in that chair .- he said as he looked up the strange blue folder.
"All right - I said very quietly, the truth is I felt a bit silly not to just get used to those situations. Let everything that could prevent full mobility in that chair, the truth is I did not take off almost anything. He wore a comfortable sandals, simple jeans and a T smooth.
- Well now that you are ready follow me, we have much to do. - Having said this opened the door and plunged into the hallway. I had to push a little step to reach you. It was amazing vitality was the man, which made me think of how many years would actually. As I was engrossed in my thoughts I realized the direction we took until we get down the hall. What had there made me blink in disbelief. Nothing. There was absolutely nothing, not even a small door leading outside. But before I had time to open his mouth to ask Max took a step forward and through the wall. I rolled my eyes wide and took a small boat. The truth did not know why I still amazing that stuff when I myself was tested by active and passive that magic existed. Take a deep breath and went through the wall.
stay I expected the other side could not be described other than amazing. Was probably larger than the house together and were clearly divided areas, although there was not a single wall in it (to the left a sort of greenhouse filled with plants and pots to the right kind of library with many shelves and the middle of something like a laboratory, but my instincts told me that there is no precise dissection frogs). I went up to Max who was leaning against a table to the left of the strange room. It had placed a pot.
"The only power you know that you are on earth .- was not a question, but I nodded anyway .- Well I hope that changes today, but let's start anyway and see what you can do.
He held out his empty pot. There was only a little dirt in it. He said nothing, but anyway, I figured that I would like to create a plant. Raise your hand on the pot and spread palm. In my mind envisioned violets in the pot instead began to grow sprouting at the speed beam and by the time I knew it was at least a dozen wide-open flowers inside
"The power of creation I have mastered it completely. But now I want the flowers wilt. Look at my flowers
a punishable both, but only a simple picture in my head for those violets are bent on their stems, begin to lose color to gray as the ashes remain and finally the petals are falling one by one.
"No doubt you have talent. Most magical powers on earth can take years to learn to wither so quickly and efficiently .- seemed both proud and relieved that I could do things as fast .- Now I want to do something completely different. Do you see that red book is on the desktop?
-The one on the other side of the room .- asked somewhat surprised.
"If the same. I want to bring him here without moving an eyebrow lift .- just to hear his petition and I think that was much more effective to have screamed any What?! Or What?!
"Not really, you have to do anything different than what you've done before. - Made a short pause and inspire a breath in my face in disbelief .- The power of magic lies in the mind. Just want to be here .- added as if it were the most normal thing in the world. Okay
-closed eyelids .- vigorously and breathe deeply. Lately my life is based on it. I opened my mind while passing out pictures lifted, leaving the desktop luxury to stop sitting on my hands. In fact the book is all you could see that could be done was to vibrate, as do the mobile left on the tables when not wish to answer.
"I almost have it, just concentrate a little more .- Max's words sounded distant as if it were in the room. Every second that passed I was getting more nervous why the hell that book would not leave the table? I had disconnected completely from the world that was around me was not even able to hear Max's breathing, but that stupid book was not lifted. Oh my god how I wish you fly out, scream inside my head with rage. Suddenly something inside me jumped in, not because he knew better than to see that and I doubt that was confirmed at all when I saw the book levitating feet on the table. Something inside me screamed inside me that I bend down and I did just before the strange book before you go through where my head had been slammed into the wall over a hundred miles per hour.
"Well I think it has gone quite well .- I said as I sat up and put a smile" Do not kill me "in the face. "I guess
.- not answer me somewhat defeated Max. After saying this he raised his hand and behind the desk appeared the book, now slightly damaged and landed on his hands. It was quite a beauty an old book, bound in red leather was so full of signs of ... Story.
- What is it? - Ask Max doing to set aside a distressed look of the old manuscript.
"It's a book I wrote myself .- I replied in a neutral tone too .- on it are collected all the data I found on the Full and the various powers attributed to them .- hesitate momentarily before adding something more like I'm not sure what was going to say .- heavy implement all this theory you .- he finally whispered.
His eyes locked on mine and I could not avoid slipping to the incredible pile of leaves forming the book.
- How long will I have to keep coming here every afternoon? - I asked without looking away from the book.
"Enough so you can learn to use the powers necessary to defend .- hated when he got serious, made me feel guilty. As if he owed something to the man.
- How am I supposed to defend something that is like the government? - Was a bit annoying, it left me very clear that they were everywhere and there was nothing to do against them.
"When I say I mean defend more to be clarified highlighting hide .- Although the word hide. Gulp air. Which made me think about me it was more complicated than I thought, maybe if you had something. After all he had told me what was happening in my life and I was constantly explaining everything that is not understood, it is not that they were little. - You must learn to use your powers so that they look like a human again, the crawlers not look at you and you lose track of the world.
- How much can you take that? - I asked suddenly.
- I have not thought about why? - I said a little stunned by my question.
"Because I'll be here all summer while I answered .- me mordía el labio inferior, tenía la impresión de que debía a ver mencionado eso antes.
- En ese caso no hay tiempo que perder.- aunque concluso la frase con una sonrisa parecía muy nervioso.

0 comments:

Post a Comment