Monday, January 4, 2010

When Is Gm Doing Lease Pull Ahead

Chapter 8: The Dark and The Full Episode

Max looked at me with sympathetic eyes. Seemed to understand how confused I was. I just said that everyone had gotten a big problem, he had appointed beings who had never heard in my life and last but not least the silence I would go crazy altogether.
"Look to explain what are the Dark I have to give you a quick class on the history of magic .- had calmed down completely. In his eyes had gone the panic and anger, but they had become quiet, but in frustration. Max had understood that until I explained everything in detail would not understand the gravity of the situation. - So I start from the beginning. In the beginning of time everyone, and if they were all were the great majority, were endowed with magical powers. One per person, discovered in childhood and reinforced during youth. But soon came a power unleashed chaos the Power of Absorption . Sniffers had the ability to take over the powers of other magicians if they so wished and became mortal. They were very useful in many realms armies and soon only wanted mages sucking in their ranks of combat. But believe this caused higher than the rest. Exclusive brotherhoods began to create for those who had the gift of having all the gifts. And precisely this was the main objective of the leader of one of these brotherhoods. Get infinite power, power over everything.
- And did it? "I cut all intrigued. Max smiled at my question, but it was not a happy smile.
"Yes, you got your voice .- seemed off. As if recalling a bad memory-earned every possible authority, and was not alone. Soon many magicians sniffer made it happen. People began to call the Full . They thought they were perfect, with power over all other beings. To the extent that declared war on the entire wizarding world to get their dominio. "His voice trailed off a few seconds .- When he had finished Holocaust million wizards were killed and most of the survivors had been converted into simple humans due to Power Absorption. The magic began to look like something dark and bloody. And to try to remove this stain sages of the Great Assembly decided that the Power of Absorption should be destroyed and with it the Full . But the name of the magic has never been cleaned and slowly magicians were hiding their powers until the magic theoretically cease to exist.
- But what has that to do with Dark ? - I asked surprised at the information he had given me.
-Say-origen. clarify the Max-On Power Absorption was destroyed, but no Full . Because unlike what they thought the wise, the Full if they could exist without sucking. Because the power of Full already been created and was one, the power over everything. And when the last Assembly it was decided that all powers should be kept in special items for the world to not run out of magic infinite power was among them, though nobody ever knew. At least none of the scholars who resided ever knew that the Assembly had sought to destroy what they were actually protecting our prosperity. His voice Mira. change of tone, as if, after reciting a lesson by heart now had to explain .- The magical world is not what it was. Are just wizards and Power Chip have virtually disappeared.
- Power Chip? "Max left his dream and looked at me suddenly. In his eyes there was something strange.
-Lo suavemente. siento. "he said, I forget that I'm explaining all this to you. The Power Chip is the name given to the objects as your medallion. Fueling the magic objects inside people.
I just nodded, no further explanation needed enough information was already in my head.
"The fact that the magic is disappearing is not something that pleases no one who know their existence, but mages guilds to which they have been really bad. And among them is that of the Dark , one of the oldest guilds the wizarding world and Orthodox.
- What kind of brotherhood put the name of Dark ? - ask a little puzzled.
"Actually the Dark are a set of acronyms, fun .- .- Dark said: originally created beings to ... I do not remember very well as follows, but I had to do with something to keep the purity of magic .- Max answered my question while trying to recall and remember the rest.
- What is about these people with me? - Ask me who still did not learn anything. "The Dark
believe that you can divide the power of Full .- his voice choked on every word you had to pronounce .- And thus get a single magician believe thousands, because nobody really knows how many there are magical powers.
"But ... this can be done? - I added hesitantly.
- No, you can not do. No Full has come to life, but no wizard would live extraction of power and less if they try to divide this into a million pieces.
"So they are killing more people and what if no one objects? - I was half mad. Perhaps the human world is not perfect, but the magic was going to take the palm.
"Nobody stops him because nobody knows what they are doing. -There was some sadness in his voice that made me hesitant to say.
"But you know it.
- I know because my son Full was just like you. And when they took him away saying they wanted to do some tests to join the guild I was very proud of him. But he never got back and soon after the news of his death. They said they had not survived a test of access, but when I returned their personal belongings found a handwritten message that had everything going really hidden inside the hem of trousers. She knew he would die, as he had seen the death of many others. There was a brief silence before he continued saying .- The Dark are the most respected guild in the wizarding world, nobody would believe me if he started telling the truth.
"But you've got the message. That is proof right? - I asked why I tried out had done nothing all these years. I have a message
yes, but not a corpse, and some ashes. Nothing to prove that my son is dead .- had genuine resentment in his voice. While it took at least two minutes before I could add hesitant.
- And now that I have is supposed to do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment